GOOSENECK KETTLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL, POUR OVER ELECTRIC KETTLE FOR COFFEE AND TEA, 100% STAINLESS STEEL INNER
- Barista's Choice & Precise Temp Control: Every barista knows the brewing temperature matters. Willsence variable temp kettle can sense 1℉ change and provide you to-the-degree control. Simply turning the dial, you can select your preferred temperature ranging from 100℉ to 212℉. This is the right gooseneck kettle for you to coax out the typical aroma, such as floral and citrus, from different types of beans.
- Willsence Feature Brew Stopwatch: Hard to control the brewing time. Our gooseneck kettle is well designed for all coffee lovers. Easy to use with a built-in stopwatch. The LCD screen will start a 3sec countdown, giving you time to get ready to pour and then it will countup so you can keep track of the brewing process.
- Designed in California: 0.8 cm finely curved spout restricts the flow so you can more accurately pour and achieve a perfect saturation. The counterbalanced handle allows for subtle adjustment to achieve different pouring techniques and encourage a longer time of pour.
- Hold Temp and Mute: Read your 'set temp' and 'real-time temp' from the LCD panel. When it reaches setting, our pour over electric kettle will steadily maintains the desired temperature for 120min. You can also press the Mute button to silence all the tones. Want to get rid of the calculator? No more converting to your preferred setting, just one press to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- 100% Stainless Steel Interior: Willsence kettle is made of food-grade 304 stainless steel inside guaranteeing no BPA or any silicon/plastic containing products. Faster than the leading electric gooseneck kettles, 1200W quick heating element speeds up your brewing time by heating up 0.6L water in 3 minutes.
Don't worried if you changed your mind, here are some tips for Return & Warranty:
1) For undamaged products with complete packaging and accessories, we offer a 30-day return service with a full refund (fees for reverse shipping not included).
2) Warranty is covered for any quality-related issues within 2 years, with 3 extended months after warranty registration.
3) Please contact our customer service team if you need to process a return(or warranty) for any reason, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Our Return Policy.